- 1 cups baby spinach (chopped)
- 1 cups Almond flour*
- 1 cups Amaranth (cooked)*
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper (crushed)
- 4 eggs
- 1tbsp flax oil*
- Preheat oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit. Prepare the muffin tray by greasing it with cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine all the dry ingredients including spinach.
- In another bowl whip the eggs and mix oil in it.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well so that the batter is well coated.
- With an ice cream scoop spoon the batter into the muffin tray and put it in the oven.
- Bake it for 25-30 minutes or until the fork comes out clean.
- Serve hot with ketchup.